January 20, 2017
Please download and complete the application form here.
A hard copy of the essay and an application form must be mailed to the following address, postmarked for NO LATER than the deadline of January 20, 2017:
Prince Takamado Japan Centre for Teaching and Research
201 TELUS Centre, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R1
An electronic copy of the essay must ALSO be received NO LATER than 6:00 PM (Japan), January 20, 2017 at email@example.com
- Entries must be original material not submitted to any other publication or organization. Your essay MUST be signed by an instructor at your university in order to certify the originality of your submission.
- Only one submission per entrant is allowed.
- The top five essays selected may be called upon to participate in an interview via telephone or video conference.
- Essays must be submitted with a complete application form. Download it here (PDF).
- The results of the Essay Contest will be announced in March 2017 (exact date TBA).
- Winners must complete their travel to Canada by December 2018.